How to Hide Specific Facebook Posts From People
You may use Facebook’s privacy settings to cover individual people’s connections, status updates, images, and videos while allowing others to see them. If you’re using the web browser or the mobile app to access Facebook, you can change the settings.
- Facebook Privacy Settings | Steps to Secure Your Privacy Settings
- Netflix Movies | Top Ten Netflix Movies To Watch 2021
How to Use Facebook’s ‘Friends Except’ Setting
When you share a post on Facebook, you can choose to share it with the whole world, only your friends, or a smaller group of people. If you don’t adjust the setting every time, it will fall back to the most recent one you used.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
There is no way for people to know that you have blocked them from seeing a message on Facebook.
- To open the Create Post window, select the What’s on your mind? area.
- Next to your name and profile picture, choose Privacy from the drop-down menu. It will show you the most recently used alternative, such as Public or Friends.
- Choose Friends Except from the Select Privacy list.
- Choose the name of the friend or friends that you don’t want to see your message. The name or names will appear in the box at the bottom of the window labeled “Friends Who Won’t See Your Message.”
- To find someone, start typing their first or last name into the Quest for a friend or list field and selecting the name that appears when it appears.
- Select the Save Changes option. You’ll notice that the Privacy setting has been changed to Friends Except.
- Write your post, as usual, add a photo, video, or another piece of material, and then select Post to make it official.
Alternatively, if you only want a few friends to see a message, pick Specific Friends from the Select Privacy list and select the people you want to see it. All else will be blocked from seeing it by default.
You may have hidden what you posted from your mother, but don’t forget about Aunt Myrtle. She could come after you if you say anything stupid on Facebook. It’s difficult to keep track of who can see what, and one blunder could cost you a friendship or get you kicked off the Christmas card list, or worse, the Christmas gift list. Take care when you’re out there.
Wait, do you want to share the articles?
Do you want to go the other way and share the posts? Learn how to share your Facebook messages.
What Is a Facebook Watch Party, and How Does It Work?
A Facebook Watch Party is a post devoted to a live viewing session of a video or series of videos on Facebook. When you click on the post, a full-screen version of the video appears, along with additional Watch Party features. It works in a similar way to a Facebook live stream, except the video doesn’t have to be live. All it takes is for it to be hosted on Facebook.
Friends are welcome to join your Watch Party and watch with you. There’s also a comment section where you can discuss the videos while you’re watching them.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.