How to Get Google Calendar on Your Windows Desktop
This article discusses how to sync your Google Calendar with the default Windows Desktop Calendar app or with Outlook to access it from your Windows 10 desktop. It also demonstrates how to use Google Chrome to install a Google Calendar widget.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Use the Windows Calendar Desktop App to Sync Your Google Calendar
Syncing your Google Calendar with your Windows Calendar is the simplest way to get your Google Calendar details.
- Pick the Calendar app from the Start menu after typing calendar in the search window.
- Click the gear icon in the lower-left corner of Windows Calendar to open Calendar settings. Pick Manage Accounts, Add Account from the settings menu.
- Select Google in the Add an account pane.
You’ll be asked to enter your Google account details. Enter your Google account’s username and password.
Offer Windows permission to access your Google Account.
When you sync your Google Calendar account with Windows Calendar, all of your Google Calendar activities and other things will appear in your Windows Calendar.
From inside Windows Calendar, you can also add, remove, or edit current Google Calendar activities.
On a desktop machine, how do you sync Outlook with Google Calendar?
- If you use Outlook instead of Windows Calendar for your desktop calendar, you can easily sync your Google Calendar with it.
- You will now see all of your Google Calendar activities and agenda from inside your Outlook calendar by doing so.
- To open the Outlook calendar, open Outlook and then pick the calendar icon in the lower-left corner.
- Select Home, Open Calendar, From Internet from the drop-down menu.
In the next window, you’ll need the shared calendar connection from Google Calendar, so go to Google Calendar and click the three dots icon next to the calendar you’d like to share.
- Select Settings and Sharing, then Customize. Copy the Secret address in iCal format connection from the Customize portion.
- Paste the iCal connection you copied into the New Internet Calendar Subscription area in the Outlook calendar window and select OK.
- When you’re done, Outlook will sync with your Google Calendar account and display all of your activities and appointments.
How to Install the Google Calendar Widget in Chrome
Google Calendar can be accessed via the Google Chrome browser, which is used rather than any other web software.
Installing the Google Calendar Chrome extension is all it takes to access your Google Calendar from Chrome. It’s particularly convenient to add Google Calendar to Chrome because you won’t have to open another desktop application to see your Google Calendar details.
Sign in to your Google account using Google Chrome.
- Download the Google Calendar extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- To view your day’s agenda from Google Calendar, press the Google Calendar icon at the top of the browser.
It’s not only that the Google Calendar extension is read-only. To add a new event to your Google Calendar, press +.
I believe this was helpful? Thank you for reading through, do have a have blessed day.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.