How to Download Audible Books
So now you’re interested in Audible, but you might be wondering how to purchase books on Audible and then add the audiobook titles to your computers. You can buy Audible books in a variety of ways, including:
According to the Audible website
- In the Audible application
- Purchase the audiobook directly from Amazon.
- Audible narration can be added to one of your Kindle books from Amazon.
How to Download Audible Audiobooks to PC | TunePat
How to Use the Audible Website to Buy Books
If you’re an Audible subscriber, you’ll get an email when you’ve been paid and have credits accessible. After that, you should start adding books to your Audible Wish List. There’s no limit on how many things you can collect, much like Amazon Wish Lists, though, unlike Amazon, you can only have one list on Audible.
Your Amazon wish lists are different from your Audible wish lists. You can, however, use the same title on both pages. You can’t buy a book on Amazon that you already have in your Audible library.
When you look at the details of a book, you’ll see the price as well as the cost of buying with credits. While the price of books bought with a credit card varies, you can get almost any book with only one credit.
To purchase a book from the Audible website, go to:
- Select Add to Cart next to one or more books you want when browsing a list.
- To see the books you’ve added, go to the cart at the top of the list.
- If you have credits in your cart, Audible will use them first to cover your order. If they’re not enough, you’ll see the subtotal needed to purchase the remaining pieces.
- You can select which books will be paid for with credits and which will be paid for with cash. Make the most of your credits by buying the most expensive books first.
- To complete your order, select Proceed to Checkout.
- On the next tab, review your order. Make sure all is in order before selecting Complete Purchase or Edit Items to make adjustments.
- After you’ve finished purchasing your new book(s), you’ll be taken to a page that confirms your purchase. Your latest books can be downloaded from your Library.
How to Sell Books on Facebook
How to Sell Books on Facebook Marketplace
How to Use the Audible App to Purchase Books
Purchasing books through the Audible app is just as easy as ordering them through the website, and the process is very similar.
These instructions are valid for the Audible app on Windows, Android, and iOS.
- Since there is no cart in the app, choose a book from the store or your Wish List and press Buy Now for $xx. xx to purchase it individually.
- Alternatively, tap “x” to see the credit(s) that are eligible for purchase.
- In the pop-up window, press Confirm Purchase.
- A confirmation screen appears after your order has been completed.
- Tap View in Library on the Audible Android and iOS app to go to the book’s page in your Library, where you can download it. This function is not included in the Windows version.
Purchasing books in Audible format via the Amazon website is one of the format choices, along with hardback, paperback, and Kindle.
The cart method and validation are the same as they are with other formats when purchasing this way. The only difference is that you’ll find the book in your Audible Library.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.