How to Delete a Comment on TikTok – This article discusses how to use TikTok in a web browser and how to remove comments on your TikTok videos from the app.
How Do I Remove TikTok Comments From My App?
TikTok, like other social media sites, allows users to edit feedback left on their videos by other users. You may even delete your own comments if you make a typo or fail to correctly tag someone. Using the TikTok mobile app is the best way to remove a comment.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- To access your TikTok profile, open the TikTok app and tap Me in the lower-right corner.
- Select the TikTok video you’d like to moderate.
- The comment button, which resembles a speech bubble, should be tapped.
- Long-press the comment you want to delete to delete it.
- If the comment is especially offensive, you can report it before deleting it so TikTok is aware of the situation.
- Select Delete.
TikTok does not ask for clarification before deleting a tweet, so make sure you really want to delete it before pressing the Delete button.
How to Delete a TikTok Comment on the Web
You can also remove TikTok comments by logging into TikTok via a web browser using the same account you use on the app. These instructions are compatible with all major web browsers.
- Go to the official TikTok website using your favorite web browser. If you haven’t already done so, please log in.
- Click View profile while hovering your mouse cursor over your avatar in the top-right corner.
- To moderate comments on a video, go to the video’s page and select it.
- Place your cursor over a comment to read it. To its right, an ellipsis (three dots) should appear.
- Select Delete from the popup menu by hovering the mouse over the ellipsis. The TikTok statement will be removed right away.
May I delete any TikTok comments?
You may want to delete a comment left on one of your TikTok videos for a variety of reasons. A few of the more popular scenarios are mentioned below.
- The statement is rude, insulting, or part of a spam campaign on the internet.
- It’s a spam comment intended to support the TikTok account of someone else.
- The user responded to the incorrect answer, making the conversation difficult to follow.
- On a TikTok video, someone left a blank comment that says nothing.
- Although the comment is appropriate, you believe it came from a bot, a fake, or a spam TikTok account.
How to Uninstall a TikTok Video Individually
To begin, open your TikTok app and look for the video you want to delete. After that, simply follow these basic steps:
- Tap the video you want to get rid of.
- On the bottom right of your phone, tap the three-circle symbol.
Then, in the bottom menu, scroll to the right and tap Delete, then confirm your action.
Your video is permanently deleted after you remove it. If you want to keep the videos, save them first before removing them.
Is it possible to uninstall all of your TikTok videos at once?
You can’t uninstall all of your TikTok videos at once or in bulk, unfortunately. The only way to fully uninstall your TikTok videos is to delete them one by one using the method described above.
You have the option to delete your videos as well as your TikTok account. Your TikTok account must be deactivated.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.