How to Clip a YouTube Video
This article explains how to use YouTube’s Clips feature to easily cut out your favorite parts of a YouTube video, whether live or not, to save or post on a loop.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How to Take a Screenshot of a YouTube Video
- The clipping feature is currently available on the official YouTube app/website for Android and desktop users. It will be available on iOS in the future.
- Choose CLIP from the drop-down menu below the video.
- Make your clip option. To do so, drag the blue box’s left and right edges to expand or minimize the clip as required. You can also manually change it if you’re using the desktop site by entering the time. To change the clip position without changing the length, drag the entire box.
- Select SHARE CLIP after giving the clip a title. When you post the clip, it will use this page title, and it will be how you find it when looking at your saved clips later.
- Choose an app or website to share the link with, or manually copy the URL to the clipboard using the Copy link (Android) or COPY (desktop) buttons.
YouTube vs. Twitch Clips
Twitch is another similar site that allows you to clip out your favorite part of a video. It allows you to create clips ranging in length from five to sixty seconds, and it works on both mobile and desktop.
It’s also simple to use:
- simply hover your mouse over the video and click the clip button, or tap the screen on a mobile device to locate it.
- Go to Share
- Create Clip-on iOS.
Since YouTube Clips is still relatively fresh, Twitch has added a few extra features:
- Check how many people have seen your video.
- A keyboard shortcut can be used to enable the clip development function.
- Take a look at some of the most famous clips from the original film.
- Using the iOS app, create clips.
- Delete all of your clips at once.
Clips: How to Play and Manipulate Them
Here’s how to use the Clips app to play, pass, repeat, and remove clips.
- To play the clips in order, press Play.
- To switch a clip, press and hold it, then drag it to the left or right.
- Tap a clip and then tap Repeat to duplicate it (box with a plus sign).
- Tap a clip to delete it, then pick Delete (trash can)
- To silence the audio in a video clip, tap it and then pick Mute (horn icon).
- Tap Trim to trim the video clip (film icon).
- Tap the Share icon to save or share the video, and then choose from options like AirDrop, text, email, YouTube, and others, or share to a social networking site. Save the video to your library if you like.
Adding Effects to Clips
Clips have a plethora of entertaining effects to choose from. Some effects can be applied to any picture or video clip in your project, while others are only available when capturing live video. To add effects to your clips, follow these steps:
- To choose a clip from your timeline, tap it.
- From the bottom menu, select Effects (multicolored star).
- To add a filter, tap Filters (three colored circles). After scrolling through the available filters, tap one to pick it.
- Choose from a variety of colorful captions for your clip by tapping Text (big A and little a).
- To add a fun sticker, tap Stickers (red square). Turn it around with your finger and put it where you want it.
- To add an emoji to a clip, tap Emoji (smiley face).
- Tap Effects, Memoji to use the Memoji function when recording a video. To choose a Memoji, tap it, then frame your face in the viewer. To record and submit your Memoji video to the project, tap and hold Record. Tap Live Titles (it looks like a speech bubble), choose a live title type and then talk while recording to add the text caption to your video.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.