How To Change and Add a Phone Number on TikTok 2021 – TikTok is one of the most popular social networking sites for sharing video content with your friends and followers. Create a TikTok account today if you haven’t already. To create a TikTok account previously, you had to link your phone number. You couldn’t update or unlink your phone number either. However, you may now establish an account with just your email address, thanks to recent improvements. So, if you want to add a phone number to TikTok or alter your current phone number, you’ve come to the perfect location.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
We’ll check into how to modify or add a phone number on TikTok today. Adding a phone number will not only help you authenticate your account, but it will also assist you in the event that you forget your password, such as when you need to recover your TikTok account password.
The procedures outlined here will guide you through the process of changing or adding a phone number on TikTok.
You clearly need to log in to your TikTok account to alter or add a phone number, right? To use TikTok, go to your phone’s app drawer and press on the TikTok app to activate it. If you haven’t already done so, press the Me icon to go to the login screen and enter your username and password.
Navigate to the User Profile page.
After you’ve logged in to your TikTok account, hit the Me button in the lower right corner of your feeds to get to your profile page.
Open the Privacy and Preferences menu.
When you go to your TikTok profile, you’ll see the screen below. This is where you can find all of your material, change your settings, and find your followers and individuals you follow.
- Locate your Menu after that. The menu can be found in the upper right corner of your screen, symbolized by three vertical dots.
- Choose the option to Manage My Account.
- Now, under the Account tab, tap on Manage my account settings from the list of options. This should be the first item on your to-do list.
- Select a Phone Number
- You will be routed to the settings page after tapping on the managing my account option, as shown in the image below. Now, select Phone Number from Manage My Account.
Select Change from the drop-down menu.
When you tap Phone Number, a pop-up window containing your current phone number will appear. Now, on the pop-up box, tap the Change button to change your phone number.
This pop-up box will not appear on your screen unless you have previously validated your phone number. TikTok will then redirect you to the next stage.
Please enter your phone number.
If you haven’t confirmed your account with a phone number yet, you’ll be taken to a page that asks, “What’s your Phone number?” The “What is your current number?” page will show if your account has been validated previously.
- Now, input your current phone number and the country code you want to use (Then the phone number you used to verify your account).
- If you’re adding your phone number for the first time, go to the Enter phone number step.
- Next Arrow should be tapped.
- To double-check your phone number, hit the Arrow button in the bottom right corner of your screen. A code will be sent to the phone number you just entered.
Please double-check your phone number
You’ll be redirected to a screen where you’ll need to enter the verification code that TikTok delivers to your phone number after tapping the arrow button.
Copy and paste the four-digit code into the verification text form. You can resend the verification code if you didn’t receive it the first time.
- To validate the verification code, press the arrow button.
- Fill in your new phone number.
- If you’re seeking to update your phone number, you can now add a new phone number once you’ve verified your previous one.
- Add your new phone number to the text field after selecting your country code. Check your phone number again, then hit the arrow in the bottom right corner. You’ll have to verify your new phone number once more.
Type the Confirmation Code in the box
You will receive a verification code on your new phone number once you click the arrow button. After that, enter the 4-digit code you received in the verification text section of your App to authenticate your phone number. Then, to double-check, press the arrow button.
Finally, it’s finished.
You will receive a successful notification on your app if you followed all of the procedures outlined above. That’s that about “How To Change and Add a Phone Number on TikTok 2021”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.