How to Cast a Zoom Meeting to Your TV – This article outlines how to cast a Zoom meeting from your computer or smartphone using Chromecast, Roku, and AirPlay.
Mirror Your Laptop Zoom Meeting With Chromecast
One of the easiest ways to cast a zoom meeting to your TV is using a Chromecast device. They’re inexpensive, and the cast feature comes included with every Google browser as well as the Google Home app on your Android or iOS device.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Whether you’re using a Windows 10 or a Mac laptop, so long as you’re using the Chrome browser you can enable Zoom screen casting.
- Launch your Zoom meeting as you normally would on your laptop. Wait until everyone is connected and you can view the video feeds of other participants.
- Once you’re sure the meeting is working properly, open the Chrome browser in another window. Select the three dots at the upper right to open the menu. Select Cast from the menu.
- Select the Chromecast device where you want to mirror your Zoom meeting. Next, select the Sources dropdown and select Cast desktop.
- You’ll see a pop-up window where you can select which desktop monitor you want to cast. Choose the one that’s displaying the Zoom meeting and select the Share button.
- Now, the Zoom meeting with all of the participant video streams will mirror your TV.
Bear in mind that, even though you can see everyone in the meeting on the TV, the webcam on your laptop is always the one that participants use to see you, so keep your laptop in front of you. You’ll look more natural during the meeting if you hold your eyes on the participants. With Chromecast, you can mirror your mobile Zoom meeting.
You must have the Google Home app installed on your mobile device to mirror an active Zoom meeting, whether it’s an Android or an iOS device. As usual, use the Zoom mobile client to start or join your Zoom meeting.
- Open the Google Home app once you’ve linked and checked the meeting is running normally. Choose the Chromecast platform where you want your Zoom meeting to be cast.
- Pick Cast my screen at the bottom of the device’s screen. The Chromecast mobile screen mirroring feature is now available.
- Return to your Zoom meeting by swapping apps. You’ll notice that the Zoom meeting is now shown on your TV.
Mirror a Zoom Meeting from Windows 10 to Roku
Since casting a Zoom meeting from an iOS device isn’t currently supported, you can use a Roku device to mirror a Zoom meeting from your laptop or mobile device instead. To show your Zoom meeting on our TV from your Windows 10 laptop, follow these steps:
- Select Devices from the Start menu. Adjust the settings for Bluetooth and other applications. Add a Bluetooth or other gadget to the list.
- Pick a Wireless monitor or dock in the Add a screen window.
- On the next screen, you’ll see that your laptop (if it’s connected to the same Wi-Fi network) has detected the Roku unit. When you choose this option, the Roku device will attach as a second monitor. To have Roku duplicate the screen that’s showing your Zoom meeting, go to Change projection mode, then Duplicate.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.