How to Calibrate an iPhone – This article explains three calibrations that can boost the performance of iOS 11 and later devices.
How To Calibrate Your iPhone Battery – Francis Universe
How to Adjust the Brightness of Your iPhone’s Screen
When the iPhone Auto-Brightness sensor isn’t functioning properly, the phone reacts to changes in lighting incorrectly. Since Auto-Brightness changes in part based on where the value was set when the function was switched on, a problem could arise.
To re-calibrate the Auto-Brightness sensor, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap Accessibility after going to General.
- Switch off the Auto-Brightness toggle switch after choosing Monitor Accommodations. To make the screen as dark as possible, move to a dark or dimly lit space and manually switch the Brightness all the way down.
- To access the brightness settings from anywhere on the iPhone, open the Control Center by swiping up from the bottom edge of the screen (or down from the top on an iPhone X).
- To test if the auto-brightness works better in a room with normal lighting, turn on the Auto-Brightness toggle switch.
How to Uninstall Apps Directly from an Apple Watch
Apple iPhone X – Specification and price of iPhone X
How to Calibrate the Motion Sensors and Compass on an iPhone
The iPhone motion sensor, accelerometer, and compass are used by several users. As long as Location Services are turned on, the iPhone automatically recalibrates the app when one of these stops functioning properly. Here’s how to make sure your computer is taking care of everything for you:
- Open the Configuration menu.
- Then tap Location Services after choosing Privacy.
- Turn on the toggle switch for Location Services, then scroll down and select System Services.
- Turn on the toggle switches for Compass Calibration and Motion Calibration & Distance.
- Your positioning data will be used by the iPhone to ensure that the gyroscope, GPS, compass, and accelerometer function properly.
- Open Compass and play the mini-game by rolling a red ball around a circle to re-calibrate the Compass and motion sensor on older versions of iOS.
How to Calibrate the Battery on an iPhone
When the iPhone battery offers incorrect percentages, it needs to be calibrated. The phone may display a low percentage but will last an extra hour or two. It could also display a full battery and then shut down unexpectedly. To correct the way the phone tracks and records the percentage of remaining battery power, calibrate the iPhone battery.
- Charge the phone completely. Use up all of the battery’s capacity until it dies.
- To completely drain the battery, leave the phone unplugged and discharged overnight.
- Charge the phone for a couple of hours longer than usual when it is turned off to get it up to 100% capacity. Restart the phone and then do a soft reset (also called a warm reset).
The procedure for performing a soft reset differs depending on the iPhone model:
- Keep the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button simultaneously for 10 seconds on iPhones older than the iPhone 7 (such as the iPhone SE, 6S, 6, 5S, 5, 4S, and 4).
- Keep the Volume Down and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds on the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- Click and hold the Volume Up button, then the Volume Down button, then the Side button before the Apple logo appears on the iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus.
The phone should offer a more accurate indication of its battery status after being reset. If the issue persists, the battery will need to be replaced.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.