Since the built-in Windows Disk Image Burner tool isn’t available in Windows Vista or Windows XP, you’ll have to burn the ISO file to a disc with a third-party application.
With the aid of an application named Free ISO Burner, here’s how to do it:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Free ISO Burner is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP and can burn ISO image files to a variety of DVD, BD, and CD-disks.
- How To Download Subtitles in VLC for Android Device
- Netflix Student Discount | How to Get a Netflix Student Discount
Do you want screen captures?
For a full walkthrough, see our Step by Step Guide to Burning an ISO File.
- Free ISO Burner is totally free software that only burns ISO files and is extremely simple to use.
- Free ISO Burner is a fully functioning and free program. THEIR DOWNLOAD PAGE (hosted by SoftSea.com) IS, HOWEVER, A LITTLE DIFFICULT. Don’t be fooled by their ads into installing anything else. For more details, see the alert in Step 2 of our tutorial.
- See the recommendations at the bottom of the page if you’d rather use a different ISO burner. Of course, if you do that, the instructions for Free ISO Burner below will no longer be applicable.
- Double-click or double-tap the newly downloaded Free ISO Burner file. The Free ISO Burner application will launch.
- Free ISO Burner is a stand-alone program that does not require installation and simply runs. Another reason we prefer this ISO burner to those with large installations is because of this.
- On your trip, place a blank disk.
- Next to the empty text box at the top of the program window, select Open.
- Choose Open to confirm your selection of the ISO file to burn to the empty disk.
- Check that the optical drive you used to insert the empty disk in Step is listed as an option under Drive.
You might have more than one choice to choose from if you have more than one optical drive. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, skip the customizations in the Options section. You may want to configure a volume label for the new disk, but you don’t have to unless you’re troubleshooting an issue.
- To begin burning an ISO file, select Fire.
- The ISO burning process can take a few seconds or several minutes, depending on the size of the ISO file and the speed of your disc burner.
- The disk will immediately eject from the drive once the burning is over. The disk can then be removed and Free ISO Burner closed.
- More Details On Burning ISO Images to Discs
- To burn ISO files to a disc, you’ll need an optical burner. If you only have a regular CD, DVD, or BD drive, you won’t be able to burn ISO files.
- Many ISO files, such as memory checking applications, hard drive wipers, and antivirus software, are designed to be booted from after they have been burned.
- If you’re not sure how to do that, see our guide on How to Boot Your Computer From a CD, DVD, or BD Disc for more information.
CD BurnerXP, ImgBurn, InfraRecorder, BurnAware Free, Jihosoft ISO Maker, and Active ISO Burner are several other freeware ISO burner programs available in addition to Free ISO Burner. You may also use Disk Utility, Finder, or a terminal on macOS to burn an ISO file.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.