How to Add Your Own Sound on TikTok – This article discusses how to use voiceovers or third-party editing software to apply your own sounds to TikTok videos. This article applies to both the iOS and Android versions of the TikTok software.
- Logging off Instagram | Log out of Instagram on all devices
- YouTube Premium | Reasons You Should Pay for YouTube Premium
How to Make a TikTok Voiceover
- If you’re shooting a video directly through the app or uploading videos from your computer, TikTok has a built-in voiceover feature that lets you talk over a sound.
- To use the tool to capture audio, such as music from your phone or your own voice narration over the recording, follow these measures.
- Select the plus sign icon in the bottom center of the TikTok app.
- Click the red record button in the app to record your video, or select Upload and choose a video (or multiple videos) from your smartphone to upload (s).
- Choose Next once you’ve done capturing or choosing videos from your computer and are pleased with the preview.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, click Voiceover.
Prepare your audio, then tap or long-press the record button to begin capturing the audio that surrounds your video. Keep original sound checkbox in the lower-left corner can be selected or cleared as needed.
To record the entire video, press record. If you don’t want your surrounding audio to be captured over the entire video, long-pressing is best for starting and stopping the recording. To record over a particular section of the timeline, move the white video marker along the timeline.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Continue to make any additional edits or effects by clicking Save in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Sounds at the bottom, then Volume to adjust the volume of your video’s sounds.
How to Add Sound to a Video Using a Different App
Find and download a video editing software like Quik, Adobe Rush, or InShot Video Editor that allows you to insert sound clips from your library into your images. We’re going to use Quik for these instructions because it’s easy to use and available on both iOS and Android.
Quik recognizes the best sections of video footage and saves just what’s needed (TikTok has a maximum video length of about one minute). You’ll almost certainly need to use a separate platform to use your whole video.
- Pick the plus sign in the bottom center of the Quik app.
- Pick one or more images, then click the plus sign in the upper right corner to add them.
- Your video begins with a default audio clip that fits the theme. Pick the music note icon from the bottom menu to change it.
- Tap the blue music library button after scrolling horizontally through the music clips until you see the My Music choice.
- You’ll have to grant the app access to your music library.
- To apply a track, first, select it to preview it, then select it besides it to apply it. The sound is played over your video preview by the app.
You’ll need to use an app with more advanced features to make more advanced changes to how your sound plays over your video, such as a particular part of a track. When you’re finished with your video, tap the blue save button in the bottom right corner, then select Photo Library to save it to your computer. To upload the video you just made with your audio, open the TikTok app, select the plus sign icon in the bottom middle, and choose Upload.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.