How to Add Text to Photos
On mobile devices as well as Mac and Windows computers, this article describes how to add text to a picture. It also explains how to use the Photoshop Express software for iOS and Android to add text. iOS 13, iOS 12, and iOS 11; Android 8 and 7; macOS Catalina (10.15) by macOS Sierra (10.13); and Windows 10, 8, and 7 are all affected.
- How To Add A Photo To A Facebook Comment
- How to Splice and Edit Video on the iPad | Splice and Edit Video on the iPad
On the iPhone, you can add text to pictures. How to Use the Photos App
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
If you’re using an iPhone, Android, Windows device, or Mac, adding captions and notes to your images is easy. There are free built-in applications or software for all four computers, and you can also try third-party apps. On all four platforms, here’s how to add text to images.
Do you want to doodle on your photos? There are a number of great applications that will help you spice up your images. Follow these steps to add text to a picture if you have an iPhone with iOS 11 or later.
- Open the Images app and pick a picture.
- To access the Adjust screen, tap Edit at the top of the picture screen. At the top of the page, tap the Menu icon (a circle with three dots inside).
- From the pop-up menu, select Markup.
- To add text, tap the plus sign ( + ) in the tools section at the bottom of the Markup screen. You also have the choice of using a marker, highlighter, or pencil.
- In the pop-up menu, select Text.
- On the picture, a text box appears. By touching and dragging it, you can move it around or resize it.
- A floating menu bar will appear when you tap the text box. To change the text, go to Edit. Fill in the blanks with the text you want to appear on the picture.
Isn’t your iPhone running iOS 11? You may want to try the Photoshop Express app, which is available for free.
On Android, you can add text to images. Using Google Photos There is now a text tool in Google Photos.
- On your Android computer, open a picture.
- Tap Edit at the bottom of the frame (3 sliders icon).
- Markup is tapped.
- Select the Text method
- Enter the text you want to use.
- When you’re through, press Done.
There is no native way to insert text or annotate images in Android 7.0 and earlier, so you’ll need to use a third-party program. For iOS and Android, there’s Photoshop Express.
Photoshop Express is a free software that allows you to edit your smartphone images in a variety of ways, including adding text. It’s also a perfect alternative to the built-in photo editing software on your smartphone. You can use Photoshop Express to create a text box and experiment with font types, colors, and alignment.
Using Photoshop Express on iOS or Android, add text to photos:
- Select an image in the Photoshop Express app.
- If the app doesn’t display any images when you open it, make sure you’ve granted it permission to view your photos.
- There are five icons at the bottom of the screen. Swipe to the left on the toolbar before you see a T for text.
- Toggle the T. Then you can choose from a variety of text boxes in various shapes and styles by swiping through them.
- To add a text box to your picture, tap the text style you like.
- To shift the box around on the picture, tap it. To change the wording, tap the tiny edit symbol.
- To make other changes, tap Font, Color, Stroke, or Alignment at the bottom of the screen.
- To confirm the changes to the image, tap the Back button in the top left corner and then select Save.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.