How to Add Friends on Fortnite – For PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and smartphone, Fortnite is a free-to-play game. Learn how to add friends on Fortnite if you prefer to play with friends rather than strangers. The Fortnite split-screen mode allows you to play with someone who does not own a gaming console.
How to Play Fortnite With Your Friends
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
When you play Fortnite on a computer, you will automatically team up with friends who have the same console. If you’re playing on Xbox One, for example, you can invite your Xbox Network mates. PlayStation 4 owners can play with their mates on the PlayStation Network.
Fortnite is a cross-platform game, so PC gamers can play with Xbox gamers, Nintendo Switch gamers can play with smartphone gamers, and so on.
To play with a friend who is on a different platform, use Fortnite or the Epic Games launcher PC app to add them.
When Fortnite first came out, Sony made it impossible for PlayStation 4 users to play with Xbox One and Switch players. The restriction is no longer in effect, and you can now add friends to Fortnite from any platform.
How to Make Fortnite Friends
Sending friend requests to friends on other platforms is simple in Fortnite, and you can even give them to people you’ve recently played with.
Here’s how to make Fortnite friends:
- Build a Save the World, Battle Royale, or Creative lobby in Fortnite.
- The type of lobby you create doesn’t matter. Friends added in Save the World mode are also available in Battle Royale, and vice versa. If you want to play the game as soon as your friend approves your offer, then create a lobby for the mode you want to play to save some time.
- If you’re playing on a PC or mobile device, click or tap the friends button, which looks like human silhouettes.
- Click the view button (it looks like two boxes) on the Xbox One; the – button on the Nintendo Switch; and the touchpad button on the PlayStation 4.
- If you’re playing on a PC or mobile device, click or tap ADD FRIENDS. Press X if you’re using an Xbox One. Press Y if you’re a Nintendo Switch regular. Users of the PlayStation 4 can click Square.
- Enter your friend’s Epic Games display name or email address in the ENTER DISPLAY NAME OR EMAIL area. This field can be accessed by pressing A on the Xbox One. The B button is used by Nintendo Switch users. Tap X if you’re a PlayStation 4 customer.
This menu also includes recommended friends and recent players. Pick someone from this menu to submit a friend request to if you’ve recently played Fortnite with them.
A Friend Request Sent message will appear if you correctly enter your friend’s show name or email address.
If your friend accepts the invitation, they will appear in the EPIC FRIENDS section of your friends list.
Is it possible to add Fortnite friends from outside the game?
You’re adding mates to your Epic Games account when you add them to Fortnite. Epic Games is the creator and publisher of Fortnite, and they have a PC app that serves as a launcher for the PC version of the game as well as a shop where you can purchase other games.
Use the Epic Games app on your PC to add a friend who plays Fortnite and invite them to play later without ever launching the game. If you use this tool, you won’t have to launch Fortnite just to add someone if you’re already playing another game on your console.
Adding friends via the Epic launcher allows you to play cross-platform with all of your friends, whether they play on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, or tablet.
Tap Friends > Add a Pal in the Epic Games launcher to add a Fortnite friend. Click Send after entering the other player’s email address.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.