How to Add an Image to Your Gmail Signature
What You Should Do
- Settings > All Settings > General > Signature > Fresh > Create > Insert Image > Pick Image > Save Changes
- Enter signature data > Insert photo > pick picture > Insert at the bottom of the email for a simple signature.
- Using the image handles or the Small, Best fit, or Original size keys, you can resize the image.
HOW TO ADD A LOGO TO YOUR GMAIL SIGNATURE | Gmail Tutorial
This article will show you how to add a picture to your Gmail signature in two different ways. For all operating systems, the instructions refer to the desktop version of Gmail.
Adding an image to your email signature is simple with Gmail. You can either upload a photo from your screen, use an image from a URL, or use a photo from your Google Drive account.
You may also use your mobile device to create a Gmail signature. Only text can be used as a mobile signature.
Gmail Data Storage – How to Check your Gmail Data Storage Online
Gmail Account | Features and Steps to Protect your Privacy
How to Make a Gmail Signature With an Image
It’s as simple as selecting a picture and determining where to position it in your Gmail signature. Before Gmail allowed users to attach photos from their computers, this video was made.
- Go to the upper-right corner of Gmail and pick the Settings (gear) icon. Then select See all settings from the menu.
- Scroll down to the Signature section of the General page.
- Choose to Create new if you don’t already have a signature. Pick your signature if you have one set up.
- You’ll see these email accounts listed here if you have Gmail set up to send mail from different addresses. Choose the email address for which you want to create a picture signature from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re making a new signature, give it a name and hit Create.
- Place the mouse cursor where you’d like the picture to appear. If it should appear below your name, for example, type your name and then press Enter to create a new line for the photo.
- Select Insert Image from the signature editor’s menu. The dialog box for adding a picture appears.
If you use Gmail for company, you can use this space to add a personalized logo or a small photo of yourself. Don’t go overboard with a flamboyant signature. Check or browse your photos in the My Drive tab of the Add an image dialog box, or upload one using Upload or Web Address (URL).
- To insert the picture into the signature, click on Select. When you upload an image from your screen, the image is copied to the signature field automatically.
- Pick the picture once it’s been inserted into the signature, then choose Small, Medium, Large, or Original Size from the drop-down menu.
- Save Changes can be seen at the bottom of the screen.
- Each message you send includes a picture of yourself along with your signature.
How to Quickly Create Photo Signatures
You can create a Gmail signature with an illustration while writing the email if you prefer. You may use this method to make different signatures for different recipients. Here’s how to do it:
- As normal, type your post. Place two hyphens (–) where your signature will usually go on the next line.
- Type your signature details below that (it should look like an automatically appended signature).
- Set the cursor to the location where you want the picture to appear. Then pick Insert photo at the bottom of the composition window (the icon that looks like a square with mountains in it).
- Pick the picture you want to use in the Insert Photo dialog box, then click Insert. Pick the file, then drag the corners with the handles to change the scale. Alternatively, you can press the picture once and resize it with the Tiny, Best fit, and Original size keys. You now have a fully functional picture signature.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.