Follow These Simple Steps to Add a Blog to Your Facebook Profile – How to add a blog to your Facebook profile is explained in this post. How to share a single blog post and how to add a URL to your Facebook profile are covered in more detail.
Share your blog posts’ URLs
The first and most straightforward way to post your blog to Facebook is to manually share blog posts as status updates. This is by far the simplest and most straightforward method of promoting your blog and sharing your posts with your Facebook friends for free.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Login to your Facebook account and go to the top of the page to the Build post section.
- Put something in the post about the blog post you’re sharing, and then paste the URL directly below your text. A preview of the blog post should appear below the text box after you’ve pasted the link.
- Remove the link you just added in the previous phase when the blog post snippet appears. The blog URL will be preserved, and the snippet will remain below your text.
- Using the tiny “x” at the top right of the preview box to remove the link from the blog post and replace it with a new one, or to not post a link at all.
- To share your blog link on Facebook, click the Share button.
- Link your Facebook page to your site.
Another way to share your blog on Facebook is to simply include a link to it in your profile. That way, when someone looks through your profile’s contact information, they’ll see your blog and be able to visit it without having to wait for you to post a new update.
- Access your Facebook profile by logging into your Facebook account. To view your profile, click your name and profile picture in the top menu bar.
- Go to the About tab, then to the left pane, click or tap Contact and Basic Details.
- Select the Add a website connection option.
- If you don’t see this connection, it’s because you already have one. Select Edit and then Add another website by hovering your mouse over the current link.
- To post your blog to your Facebook profile page, select Save Changes.
Auto-Blog Posts can be set up in a variety of ways.
The third and most difficult way to link your blog to Facebook is to set up auto-posting, which allows your Facebook friends to automatically see each new post you make on your blog.
When you link your blog to Facebook, each time you publish a new article, a snippet of it appears as a status update on your profile’s home page. Any Facebook friend with whom you are related will immediately see your blog post on their news feed, and they will be able to click through to your blog to read the rest of it.
Check your blog’s settings to see if it can automatically post to Facebook on your behalf. For example, WordPress has a plethora of free and paid plugins for socializing blog posts. Although the setup and configuration steps for each plugin vary, in general, you’ll authenticate the plugin with Facebook and then choose whether to send your blog to Facebook automatically or per-post.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.