12 signs of a high maintenance woman – What factors contribute to a woman’s high maintenance status?
Here are 12 indicators that a girl is a woman. Consider yourself to be one.
1. Every eye is on you. No matter where you are, all eyes will always be drawn to you.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
You literally suffocate any room you enter, but no one notices you unless you’re clutching his arm.
2. Your man believes that your preferred restaurants are fine dining establishments. You enjoy being pampered in the most luxurious settings, and there is nothing wrong with that. That is unless your man is unable to afford it!
3. Money is necessary for happiness. This may sound harsh, but is it really that bad to want to be wealthy and have the means to enjoy the finer things in life?
4. You frequently indulge in bling. You enjoy purchasing new jewelry or ostentatious items several times a month. It brings you joy.
5. You believe you are superior to any other girl. And you make every effort to maintain that stance. You have a high sense of self-worth and confidence, and you despise being put down by other women.
6. You constantly appear to have stepped out of a salon. You’re always stunning and impeccably dressed. Any guy you pass will undoubtedly notice your awe.
7. You place a high premium on expensive details. You simply cannot help yourself. You’re probably aware that expensive items look better than mass-produced items. You enjoy it when everything around you reflects your style and makes a statement about your personality.
8. If you enjoy something, you desire it. You despise being rejected. You believe you are deserving of what you desire and will not rest until you obtain it.
9. When you tell your man you need to go shopping, he becomes nervous. It’s not as if you waste money. You only use it to enhance your appearance and the appearance of those around you. However, your husband believes you’re squandering money.
10. You cannot leave the house without wearing makeup. You despise revealing any flaws, whether they are on your face or in another area of your life. You enjoy looking like a glam goddess wherever you go.
11. You believe yourself to be a perfectionist. However, your man regards you like a spoilt brat. You despise mediocrity in all endeavors. You want to be the best at everything you do.
12. You believe you are entitled to a better man. You believe that you are far superior to your guy. This thought may have passed through your mind several times despite your efforts to push it away.
Many men shudder at the prospect of dating a woman who requires constant attention. They yearn desperately to date her but recoil at the prospect. However, a woman who requires constant attention is not for every man, is she?
In general, a high-maintenance woman may strike fear into the hearts of the majority of men. However, it is never a bad thing for a woman to know what she desires in life. High maintenance is subjective in many ways. What may appear to be excessive maintenance to one man may appear to be trivial to another who is capable of catering to her needs. After all, if a man can afford your whims, he is unlikely to refer to you as a high-maintenance woman, even if you are a big spender with extravagant tastes in everything. That’s it about “12 signs of a high maintenance woman”
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.