Where are Archived Facebook Messages? There are several tricks on Facebook if you are not aware, one of them is the ability to archive messages in Facebook which places them in a different folder, away from the primary checklist of Facebook conversations. This feature helps you to simply hide your messages and save them to be accessed separately.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
So where exactly is this Archived Message Folder?
Recommended: How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
Archive Message in Facebook: To locate archived messages on Facebook, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Facebook and go to your Facebook homepage.
- To the top-right of your profile, locate the “Messages” link and click on it.
- This is not where your archived messages are, continue with the next step.
- Click “More” which is beside “Other folder”. By clicking the “More” button, you will see a drop down list of options from where you will see several alternatives.
- Select “Archived” which is located under “View” option at the bottom.
These are the simple steps to check out your archived messages.
If these steps are not clear enough, you can use the alternative set of options listed below which will help search a particular message
- Login to your account and navigate to your homepage.
- Locate and click “Messages”.
- Then select “Search Messages”.
- Type these keywords without the quote “is: archived + the search message term”. For example if the message you are looking for is an event, simply type in “is: archived games”. And then press “Enter” button on your keyboard.
You will certainly be directed to the actual message.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.