Instagram was recently bought by Facebook and it still retains its position as the number one photo and video sharing social media platform.
Owning an Instagram and Facebook account lets you easily connect with your family, loved ones, and friends through chatting, sharing photos, sharing videos, updating status, etc.
Since the Facebook team obtained Instagram, user has seen the importance of connecting both platforms, so it is recommended to have the two accounts and not only have them, but also connect them together for ease of use .
One of the problems of using both Instagram and Facebook could lie in having multiple passwords, forgetting your password on either Instagram or Facebook, etc. This has been a major challenge for many persons.
However, today, I am glad to announce to you that there is now a possibility of logging into your Instagram account with your Facebook account. Instagram has made it easy for users to log in their Instagram account with their Facebook accounts quickly.
If you worry is on the procedures to login Instagram account, then you need not worry again as this guide will help you to easily login to your Instagram account.
How to Login Instagram Account
Before you attempt to login Instagram with Facebook, ensures that both accounts are already linked. If both accounts are not connected, this won’t work. To link your accounts together, access the Instagram app, and go to Profile > Settings > Linked Accounts. Add your Facebook account to link it.
To Login Instagram directly without using your Facebook account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Instagram Login Web Page.
2. Input your username and password in the box provided for them respectively.
3. After that tap the “Log in” switch to access your account, as easy as that.
How to Login Instagram With Facebook Account
1. Go https://www.instagram.com/
2. On the screen, click on the Login with Facebook.
3. As soon as you click on “Login with Facebook,” you will be taken to the Facebook Login page, where you will sign in to Facebook to allow you access your Instagram account with Facebook.
4. Enter your Facebook password and also e-mail or phone number and click the “Log in” button.
5. Now tap “OK” to allow Instagram to gain access to your account.
Common Instagram Login Issues and How to Resolve them
If you are having issues logging into your Instagram with Facebook account, here are some ways to resolve them.
First, ensure you are using your correct login username and password. If the issue persists, the first step to take is to uninstall your Instagram from your phone and Install it again.
If you cant login to Instagram as a result of the wrong password, then simply reset your password. Before you click on the reset password, ensure that the email address, the phone number you input is associated with your Instagram account.
How to link your Instagram account to your Facebook profile
To your Instagram account to your Facebook account and share posts directly from Instagram to Facebook, follow the steps below
To link your Instagram to Facebook:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and enter your Facebook login info.
I hope this helps? Feel free to live a comment if you are finding it difficult to log in to your Instagram with your Facebook.