We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Have you changed phone number to email on Facebook
- Have you deleted your Facebook account temporarily
The advantage of changing Facebook password can never be over emphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking for who is vulnerable to attack.
How do you change or reset a Facebook Password?
It is simple… let’s begin..
How to change Facebook Password
If you know your current Facebook password and wants to change it, follow the steps below to do that.
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
How to Reset Facebook Password
If you don’t know your current password, you can reset it:
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
Recommended: How To View Your Blocked List On Facebook
That’s how to reset and change your Facebook password easily. Please share this article!
Read Also: How to change Facebook password
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.