How to Cancel My Facebook Account: If the need to cancel your Facebook account and create a brand-new account arises, you’ll need to do more than simply deactivate it. Account deactivation does not remove your Facebook pals, settings and profile as Facebook keeps a record and makes it possible to reactivate your Facebook account if you ever change your mind about it. If you want to launch a new account, it is advisable to have your former account deleted completely before you can create a new one.
How to Cancel My Facebook Account
- Visit your Facebook account via facebook.com.
- Click “Account” on the menu at the top of the screen then choose “Account Settings” from the list that drops down. This takes you to the My Account page.
- Click “Delete” in the Deactivate Account section of the Settings tab. You can alternatively check out the Erase My Account page by Clicking “Account” and selecting “Help Center.” Type “Delete My Account” in the Help Center search box. Click “Browse.” In the results that come up, click “Submit Your Request Here” in the How Do I Completely Delete My Account section and then await Facebook to delete your account.
How to Create a New Account
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Upon deleting your Facebook account, follow these steps to easily create a brand new account.
- Visit facebook.com and click on the sign up button.
- Type your first and last name, e-mail, birthday and gender into the fields provided.
- Enter your password, this will be typed in twice.
- Click “Register.”
However strange it sounds to delete and then create another account, we never can tell why Facebook users may choose to. I hope this article was helpful?
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.