Facebook has so many amazing features that made it stand out as one of the best social network platforms in the world today. One of such feature is Facebook notification.
The facebook notification is a feature designed to keep Facebook users updated with activities on their Facebook account. With the Facebook notifications, you no longer have to miss any Facebook update on your Facebook account.Now, whether you are online or away, you can still be updated of every activity on Facebook related to you.
We at Buzzfeedng are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on Buzzfeedng.com. Kindly send your post to us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will review and publish.
Continue reading below;
If you want to know how to set your Facebook notifications, then this article is for you. In this article, I will be showing you how to customize your Facebook notifications.
How to View Your Facebook Notifications
Facebook sends every notification of activity that involves them directly such as comments involving or concerning you, group activity, liked pages or even tags. And you can only view your Facebook notifications by being an active Facebook user.
Firstly you have to create a Facebook account. To create a Facebook account, visit the official Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
After creating a Facebook account you will, therefore, have to log in to your Facebook account, opening the notifications menu, and selecting individual notifications or viewing the entire archive. Follow these steps in order to view your Facebook notifications regardless of any platform you are using be it mobile or desktop.
- After successfully creating a Facebook account, download and open the Facebook app.
- Log into your account on the Facebook app by entering your email or phone number and password.
- Tap the login tab to continue.
- Tap the globe icon located at the top of the Facebook page close to the human icon representing friend requests.
- Your notifications history will show, tap on anyone you would love to view.
- Log in to your Facebook account via your desktops web browser
- Fill in your email address or phone number and password into the corresponding fields. Click on the log in to complete the process.
- on your Facebook page click on the globe icon which will open a drop-down list of recent notifications.
- Click see all found at the bottom of the notifications drop-down, and by clicking this it will bring you to a list of notifications that Facebook has saved for you.
Facebook Notifications Troubleshooting
If maybe you are not getting the notifications you want. Find the settings option at the top of your Facebook homepage.
- And click on notifications on the top left corner of your Facebook home page.
- Here you can access all your notifications. After opening your notifications list, right in the corner of each notification is an ‘x’ icon.
- Click on it to disable future notifications from that source specifically.
- This option is for disabling future notifications from a single source.
- You should also know that private messages and friend requests will not appear in this general notifications list if that’s maybe what you are thinking.
- To view friend requests click on the ‘people’ icon to view a list of friend requests.
- And to view private messages click on the ‘chat’ box, this also includes Facebook chat.
- Thats all on Facebook notifications.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.