Change Instagram Profile Picture: Maybe while you were creating your Instagram account, you created it by linking your Facebook account, so it therefore used your Facebook profile picture as your Instagram profile picture but now that you really look different from what was there, you feel like changing it to something recent.
It may also be that your present profile picture is obsolete and really requirws a change, the picture may have being uploaded since the day you created your account which was years ago. So how can you change your Instagram profile picture? Just follow the steps below to change your Instagram profile picture;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Login to your Instagram account using the app or a browser
- Go to your Instagram profile
- Select the three dots at the top corner of the page
- Select “account” from the drop-down menu
- And then change “change profile picture”
- From the next page, you can either use a camera app to take a capture of yourself, you pick an already existing photo from your gallery or import a picture from either Facebook or Twitter
- Then finally, click on the upload button to save the picture as your Instagram profile picture
Read Also: How to Repost on Instagram
In order to attract more followers with your profile picture on Instagram, you have to use a picture with specific attribute and appearance, this may include;
- Make sure the photo is showing your full face
- The background should be cool and not as bright as the image itself
- Make sure there is a good source of light in the room so it will enhance it brightness and sharpness
- Go get a perfect picture, you can visit a studio and take some set of new photos
- Include your brand name or logo for those who wants to use their Instagram account for marketing.
- Make sure you don’t forget to smile before capture.
With all these, I believe you will receive lots of likes as well as more followers on Instagram.
I hope this write-up was very helpful in changing your Instagram profile picture, why not share with all your contacts so they can learn how to change their Instagram profile picture.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.