Why Can’t I Delete My Facebook Business Page? – Running a Facebook page can be a terrific method to promote our business and connect with fans, yet with increasingly more involved in private Facebook groups, as well as some pretty big modifications occurring to your Facebook information feed, it’s ending up being a great deal harder to effectively run a Facebook page.
If you’ve made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your audience, or if you’re relocating a new direction with your occupation, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How Do I Delete A Business Page On Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
– Click Settings at the top of the page.
– Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General – Remove page – and click Edit.
– Click the link to erase your page.
– In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
– You need to see a message confirming that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
– You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don’t want to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page before both week period ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
– If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet don’t intend to erase it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren’t specific whether you want to permanently remove your page, you could “unpublish” it (make it exclusive so only page admins can see it).
Here’s just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click “Settings” in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the “page Visibility” setting (it’s the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the “Unpublish page” radio button and then click “Save Changes“.
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us to know all about it in the comment box.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.