The advantage of changing Facebook password can never be over emphasized as we already know that hackers are roaming round the cyberspace seeking for who is vulnerable to attack.
How do you change or reset a Facebook Password?
It is very simple… let’s begin..
If you can still remember your Old Facebook Password, follow the steps below to change your password otherwise, move to next heading!
How to Change Your Facebook Password Login
- Click on this icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page and
- Select Settings
- Click Security and Login
- Click Edit next to Change Password – Change your Password
- Finally, Click on Save Changes
This step will help you to reset your Facebook password so you can use the steps outlined above to change your Facebook password.
Let’s get started!!!
How to Reset or Change Facebook password Login Without Old password
- Visit the Find Your Account Page here: https://web.facebook.com/login/identify on your browser.
- Type the email, phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then hit on Search
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Facebook password.
That’s how to reset and change your Facebook password easily. Please share this article with your friends and family. Don’t be shellfish – Sharing is caring!!!
If you have any questions regarding changing your Facebook account password, please leave us with your question on the comment box below and we will do well to reply you in time.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.