Can I See Who Blocked Me On Facebook – The act of blocking people on Facebook helps you to keep control over who can see your Facebook activities such as your posts, tags, photos as well as those who can send you messages.
If you’re not certain of who you have actually blocked, you can get a complete and comprehensive list by accessing your FB privacy settings. You can see who you have actually blocked and which of your friends you have actually blocked from specific things such as sending out friends invites or seeing your photos, tagging, posts, etc.
See also: Facebook Messenger Install Free Download
Can I See Who Blocked Me On Facebook
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
To view your blocked list on your mobile application:
- On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰) and proceed to choose “Settings & Privacy”.
- Then proceed to click on ”Settings”.
- Next step, scroll down to ”Privacy”.
- Click on “Blocking” The blocked friends’ section shows up immediately and you will be able to see the friends that have been restricted from seeing your timeline and sending you messages.
ON YOUR BROWSER:
To view your blocked list on your browser
- Log in to your Facebook in your browser.
- Click on the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- On the left column of your Settings, click on Blocking. One unique thing about viewing your blocked list on browser is that you have a whole range of options available to you, ranging from Restricted List, where your restricted friends see only what you’ve shared to the public or what you have shared to a friend’s timeline, to Block Users, where once you block someone, that person can no longer see things you post on your timeline, tag you, invite you to events or groups, start a conversation with you, or add you as a friend, to Block Messages, Block App Invites, Block Events Invites, Block Apps and Block Pages.
1. Click the gear-shaped icon on your Facebook toolbar and choose “Privacy Settings.”
2. Click “Stopping” in the sidebar to display numerous kinds of blocklists. The “Block Users” section displays the individuals you’ve blocked completely– they cannot send out good friend demands, see your Timeline or send messages.
The “Block App Invites” area lists good friends who cannot send you requests to join games and other apps, while the “Block Occasion Welcomes” lists buddies who can’t invite you to occasions. The “Block Apps” section shows apps you’ve blocked.
3. Click “Edit List” in the “Limited List “section to see a list of friends you’ve restricted. These good friends can only see info on your Timeline that you make public. They remain on your good friend’s list, but they are blocked from seeing any updates or images that have a friends-only personal privacy setting.
Check out: Sync Facebook with Contacts
To remove somebody from a block list, click the “Undo” link next to her name and click “Confirm.” To get rid of somebody from the restricted list, click the “X” on his profile image while viewing the list.
To include a person to a block list, type her name or email address in a suitable area. To include someone to the limited list, click the “On This List” button, change the setting to “Pals” and then click on the name of the good friend you desire to add to the limited list Can I See Who Blocked Me On Facebook
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.