Rediff.com is a popular social community in India for entertainment and shopping web portal. Rediffmail account is now just a mail account to when created, Rediff.com is also an online shopping site, with lots of India news updates. Providing original and third-party branded content through interest-specific channels, extensive Web-based community features such as free e-mail, chat, personal home pages and an India adapted search engine, and the largest e-commerce platform in India
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
To gain full access on Rediff.com, creating a new account should be the first, once you do this, you can also have your email account from Rediffmail.com.
Rediffmail account Sign Up Tips
To create a new Rediffmail account is free, but at a time, if you want to unlock some mail-Office features, you have to pay for the pro version of the Rediffmail account (not now). Requirements to signup a new account are almost the same data needed while registering Gmail and Yahoo mail account. You need to provide your:
- Your Full Name
- Choose a Rediffmail ID
- Alternate Email Address (usually optional)
- Mobile Phone No.
- Date of Birth
- Your Gender and where you are currently living (country)
How to Create a Rediffmail account Free (Rediffmail Registration)
1. Visit the Rediffmail account Sign Up official website www.rediff.com
2. Fill up the Rediffmail.com Registration Form; here you choose a mail address which ends with @rediffmail.com (for example firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Getting to the place you provide your a phone number, enter your existing mobile number then click “Send Verification Code”
4. The next box is where you come the Verification Code sent to your mobile phone
5. Continue to fill in other information, which is the date of birth, your gender, and your location
6. The next box that follows again is for you to prove that you are “Not a Robot.” So to do this, you have to enter the code or text in the box just as you see it
7. Click “Create my Account”
You finish creating a New Rediff.com account. Now you can always sign in to your new Rediff mail account.
But just in case you want to know how to sign in Rediff account, use the steps below.
Steps for Rediff.com Account Login
1. Visit the login site www.radiff.com
2. At the top of the page, you click “Sign In.”
3. Enter your Username (for example email@example.com) and password
4. Click “Go” to enter your account.
Rediffmail account Sign Up
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.