How to edit and upload photos- Many at times, you see people add images, frames and stickers to their photo and you are wondering how they did it. Don’t worry, we’ve got the answer for you. We’ll be showing you how to edit your photos as you upload them, how upload and edit your photo and how to add a text to the photo.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
HOW TO EDIT PHOTOS AS YOU UPLOAD
- Adding a filter
- Tagging friends
- Cropping the photo
- Adding text
- Adding stickers
HOW TO UPLOAD AND EDIT PHOTO
- Click on ”Add Photo/Video” at the top of your News Feed
- Select the photos you’d like to upload
- Hover over the photo you’d like to edit and click on
- Click to choose your edit option on the left
- When you’re done editing, click on ”Save”
- Then click on ”Post”
HOW TO ADD A TEXT TO A PHOTO
To add a text on top of a photo, click , then click .
- Click and drag the text box to move it
- Click on to rotate and resize the text
- Click on ”X” in the top-left of the text to delete it from your photo.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.