Search terms: multi login, facebook extension, open multiple facebook accounts in firefox, multi
facebook download, multi login chrome extension download, how to open multiple facebook accounts in one browser, how to login multiple facebook accounts in google chrome, multi facebook login
software, how to open 2 facebook accounts at the same time
You have tho Facebook account, But you can not login two accounts at the same time from one browser. If you want to use both accounts, you have to log out from the first account and log-in to another one.
In these tricks, you can use multiple accounts at the same time from one browser. These tricks not only account for Facebook but also other sites like Google, Twitter, and many other sites.
There are two processes to open another Facebook, Twitter and other accounts in google chrome browser.
The first one from google chrome browser settings. And the second one from use an extension.
Check: Download Free Facebook Messenger On Mobile
Use the Google Chrome Browser Settings
- First, click on Navicon on the top right corner, and go to Settings.
- Then Add new user… under People. Choose a picture and name, click on Create.
- Now You will see a profile icon on the browser menu bar, and placed on the top left corner.
- After that select, the People profile, and log in to another Facebook
account here. Switch the user profile via the user icon. You can also
use other user accounts such as Google, Yahoo, Twitter and LinkedIn to
different user profiles.
Use an extension on Google Chrome Browser
- First, download the extension from the download button.
- The account manager is a very useful chrome extension that allows users
to switch in between multiple Accounts on multiple sites. The account
manager supports few social sites which include Facebook, Twitter,
Whatsapp, Instagram, and many more like those.
- Log into the social account you wish to manage from your chrome browser.
- Then click on the Add Account button.
- Next, log-out from the account and sign into the next social account
and repeat the same process. You can give it a label like account2.
- When it’s done, switch into any of those accounts by clicking on the play-like button on the account manager.
Please share these Facebook tips!!!
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.