There have been a lot of questions on the internet today. Like is Facebook Messenger Free? Yes, the Facebook Messenger app is totally free. And very easy to use. Facebook Messenger app is a messaging app and platform in which users can send messages, exchange videos and photos, stickers, emojis, voice notes and many more. You can also react to chats or user messages. Facebook Messenger app supports voice and video calling. Users can have multiple chats at the same time in a group.
Facebook Sign Up
To use the Facebook messenger app, you must first have a Facebook account. Follow the instructions below to open a Facebook account:
- Proceed to the web site’s URL on Facebook.
- Click on “Sign up”.
- On the form displayed, fill in your first name, surname, email address or mobile number. Type in a password that you can remember, your date of birth and choose your gender.
- Click on Sign up.
- Confirm your email address and phone number.
Once you are done with the confirmation, you will be taken to your Facebook account homepage.
How to Log In your Facebook Account
If you already have a Facebook account, you can follow the simple steps below to log in back:
- Proceed to Facebook.
- On the page, fill in your mobile number or the email address you used in creating your Facebook account and put in your password. Then click on Log in.
You will be logged in to your Facebook account if the details are correct.
How to download the Messenger app for Free – Facebook Messenger Free
- Go to the app store on your android or iOS device.
- Make use of the search engine to find the Messenger app.
- After searching on the result page. Click on the first result on the list.
- On the new page that will be loaded, hit on the green “download or install” button.
Wait for the app to install and click on open from the same page to launch the app.
How to Sign in and use the Messenger app for Free
- Launch the Messenger app on your device.
- To sign in to messenger for free, enter your Facebook account details on the login form.
- After entering your details click on the green sign-in button to sign in your messenger.
With this short step, you can sign in your messenger account or your Facebook account into the messenger app.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.