On this how to contact Facebook support, I’m going to show you few ways through which you can reach the Facebook help center and support team.
There are so many reasons you may want to contact Facebook, and for whatever reason, the following tips below will guide you through reaching Facebook and getting your issues resolved.
How to Contact Facebook Support Using The Report Problem Feature
1. Click the question mark on the top right corner of your Facebook home screen.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
2. Select the “Report a Problem” from the list of drop down menu.
3. From there pops up a dialog box which allows you proceed to reporting the issue you are having from any of the following categories;
- General Feedback
- Payment issues
- Something Isn’t Working
- Abusive Content
4. Once you have selected a given category of issue, follow the on-screen directions to make a report to Facebook support center.
How to Contact Facebook Support To Give Feedback
This section explains how you can contact Facebook to give feedback to Facebook on any of their features. And to do this, simply follow the guide below
N|B: You may not get a response from Facebook directly, since this is not actually for technical support, but suggestion
1. Go to Facebook feedback page section here
2. From the list of options, select the feature you may want to discuss with Facebook.
3. Write out your feedback in the text box below the drop-down menu.
4. When you’re ready to submit the form, select Send.
How to Contact Facebook Support Directly Using Facebook Message
Facebook seems not to have a call-in tech support service r email address, but still, you can send Facebook a messages directly using their own Facebook’s Facebook page.
To do this, simply search for Facebook’s Facebook page, then select “Send Message” on the right side of the page to start a chat.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.