You might remember a while when you chose your custom Facebook username. How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook: This username shows up in your Facebook (vanity) LINK, Facebook e-mail address, and it can also be used as your log in to save keystrokes. At the time, Facebook led you to think that the username couldn’t be transformed once you chose it. Well, surprise, that had not been the situation.
It appears there is a single switch allowed, and as long as you haven’t exercised this advantage yet, you’re able to select something new. If you never picked a username to start with, now’s your opportunity to protect a better LINK and e-mail than the randomly produced number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer once you choose the new one.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How Do You Change Your Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you’ll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area supplied. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether or not that username is readily available. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it when. You are additionally meant to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is related to your Facebook account and energetic!
If you have your old LINK connected to your website or email signature, don’t worry. All existing Facebook account links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.