Facebook Business Page offers Facebook users the opportunity to showcase their business on the Facebook platform, and ultimately make sales, via Facebook business page. Facebook business page, enables you promote your brand, profile as well as company to millions of users all around the globe.
Benefits of Facebook Business Page
- Facebook business page, connects you with potential customers, who may be interested in your product offering.
- Facebook Business page, is a free public profile, designed to help you boost your local business, brand or product.
- You can promote your business or products, by posting status updates, links, events announcements, comments, or photos and videos.
How to Create a Facebook Business Page
Facebook user’s, who desire to own and run a Facebook business page, can do so, by creating a new Facebook business account, directly from their page. To do this;
- Log into your personal Facebook account.
- Click on the drop down arrow at the top right hand corner of your Facebook page
- From the drop down menu, click on the “Create page” link
- Once you click on the create page link, you will be navigated to a different window, where you can choose a category that best describes your business.
Enter your business information, which includes the following;
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Name: The name you want for your business
Page Category: Select from the categories offered
Address: On the three different boxes displayed, you are to give the street address, city/state, and zip code of your physical location. Your advised to be as accurate as possible to enable users locate your business easily
Phone Number: Enter your phone number, so people call your store straight from your Facebook page.
Upload your Profile Picture & Cover Photo
You are to choose, and upload a picture that is captivating, in a bid to draw attention to your page. Let your photo be appealing, so as to well represent your business. The recommended size for your cover photo is 828 pixels by 315 pixels
- Invite Friends to Like Your Page: Immediately you upload your cover photo, you will get a prompt to invite your friends. Here, you can invite as many of your friends as possible, to increase activity on your page
- Add Additional Business Details: On the new Facebook page you’ve created, a welcome banner will be displayed, with tips on how to improve your business page. Click on the “See All Page Tips” button, and provide as much information as possible. Adding the following details, can improve your page engagement; Short description, Business hours, Username, Your website link, and Create a group.
- Add a Button to Your Page: Once you’ve added all the important details to your Facebook business page, click on the blue “+Add a Button” option on the upper right hand corner of your page. This feature will enable customers perform a specific action with ease directly from your page, there are;
Get in Touch
Make a purchase or Donation
Download App or Game.
There, your Facebook business page is all created.
Creating a Facebook business page, is as easy as the above mentioned steps. Once you accurately carry out these steps, your business, will gain a global exposure, which will help you expand and take your business to the next desired level.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.