Change Facebook Password – User’s, overtime have had their Facebook account compromised, either due to their Facebook account being hacked or they have forgotten their password. With all these hitches, it is advised you change your Facebook password from time to time, to safeguard your account, and save it from being compromised.
Why Change Facebook Password?
- To safeguard your account, from those, who may want to have unauthorized access to your account.
- You may want to change your Facebook password, to a less complex password, that you can easily remember.
- Changing your Facebook password, safeguards your account, especially if you are running a business account.
- Your account stands a chance of staying safe, once you routinely change your password every month, as this will keep your Facebook account safe and free form hackers.
Password Change Tips
- You are advised to create a strong password for your Facebook account. You can do this, using a combination of at least six characters including numbers, letters and punctuation marks.
- Change to a strong but simple password, that you can easily remember. Once you do this, you will easily recall your password anytime you desire to log into your account.
- Change your Facebook password, to a password that is simple for you, but complex for hackers to guess.
Now that you have an idea of how important password is to your Facebook account and what you stand to gain from it, let’s take you thru the simple steps of changing your password.
How to Change Facebook Password
- Start, by scrolling to facebook.com to get started.
- Once you get on the website, Facebook will ask for login credentials
- You are to tap on the small arrow, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Then, on the drop down menu that comes up, select “Settings”.
- Once you’ve taken the aforementioned steps, in the left-hand panel, select “Security and Login”.
- Thereafter, navigate down to the Login section, and click on the “Change Password” icon
- Facebook, will then prompt you, to type in your old password, in the appropriate field provided
- In this section, you are advised, to select a new strong password that you can easily remember and type it in twice
- Finally, click on “Save Changes” to complete the procedure.
Once you complete all the steps, you’ve successfully changed your password. You can use this steps to change your password anytime you feel the need to do so, to keep your Facebook account exclusively to yourself and protect all your details.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.