This article will simply use google chrome to describe how you could accept or reject friend’s request on Facebook without you having to do it one after the other. Below are the guidelines to follow;
Read Also: How to Log out Facebook Account
- First you will need to open your Google Chrome browser, if you don’t have it installed on your device, simply follow this link to download and install it into your desktop device; https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
- Now on the google chrome browser, select the option icon which appears like three horizontal bars at the top right corner of the page
- Then go down and select “settings”
- Follow the “extension” link at the extreme left side of the display
- Then go down and select “get more extension” ehich will redirect you to Google Chrome store
- At the store, insert “Facebook friend request” on the search dialogue bar to search out the keyword
- From the search result, select the extension file and then click “add to chrome”
- Now visit your Facebook page using the Google chrome app
- As well as visit your friends request tab which is beside the home tab
- Then click on the extension tab at the top right corner and then select the friend request extension you just added
- From the new pop-up window, select “accept all friend’s request” or “reject all friend’s request” depending on your choice
- After making your choice, the extension app automatically accept or reject all your friend’s request
Check Out: How to Stop Facebook Notifications
And that’s all, you may keep seeing the friend’s request but to really confirm if it works, try to open your Facebook account on another tab or window, you will notice all the request is gone.
Special thanks to you for reading till the end, I hope you’ve learnt just how you could accept or reject Facebook friend’s request at once? Kindly help your friends so they can learn by sharing this article with all of them.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.