Why Check Out Your Profile As Public?
- Security – Make sure your friends are seeing the right stuff, your friends of friends are only seeing the allowed stuff, and the public is not seeing too much. This is also a way to ensure that someone you have blocked or “suppressed” using the granular privacy settings is not seeing more than they should.
- Marketing – Those of us in marketing are “within the public sphere” and it means that we need to additionally be aware of how the “public at large” (other Facebook users who are not yet our friends) sees us. Often, a little “sculpting” or “manicuring” is called for.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
How Do I View My Facebook Profile As Someone Else Seeing it?
Do you ever wonder what people see exactly when they view your Facebook profile? If you’re the super curious type, I’m sure the thought must’ve crossed your mind. I’ll walk you through how to view your Facebook profile as someone else.
For those asking themselves why there’s a need to view their profile on Facebook as someone else when you can just view it as yourself (i mean, you own the thing), here’s the difference…
First, let me ask you this; do you think mirrors are important? Viewing your account is like looking at yourself through a mirror rather than down your nose (viewing your profile as yourself). Which is more efficient?
Viewing Your Facebook Profile As Someone Else
The procedure is broken down into steps to ensure clarity and comprehension with ease.
Step One: Go To Settings
To do this;
- Click the downward-facing arrow on the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
Step Two: Select Timeline and Tagging
A list of options pops up on completing the last task of step one.
- Select Timeline and Tagging.
This will take you to a page where there are various subsections.
- Click View As under the “Who can see things on my Timeline” subsection.
Facebook will then take you to your Facebook page which people who aren’t friends with you will see on viewing your profile.
Step Three: View As Specific Person
This option allows you to choose a particular friend and view your profile as that friend would. Amazing yeah? To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click View As Specific Person on the black tap on the top of your profile.
- Type in the person’s name whom you want to view your profile as.
And that’s about everything you have to do to view your Facebook profile as someone else. I hope this guide was easily understanding and effective?
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.