In the year October 2016, Facebook introduced to its users ”Marketplace”, where users can connect to buy and sell items with people in nearby communities. The feature is largely similar to Craigslist, with one very big difference — you can review any public information on a prospective buyer’s Facebook page as a way to screen them to see if you want to deal with them. You can post an item to Facebook Marketplace in a matter of minutes through either the Facebook desktop or mobile app. Prospective buyers will reach out to you through Facebook Messenger.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Post Item for Sale in Facebook Mobile App
- Launch the Facebook app on your smart device.
- Tap the “Marketplace” icon in the tray of icons along the bottom of the app. The Marketplace icon looks a building with a cover over the front of it. The Marketplace window opens.
- Tap to choose the “Selling” tab at the top of the screen.
- Tap “What are you selling?” toward the top of the Marketplace window.
- Tap to select an image associated with the item you want to sell, and then tap “Next” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Enter a title on the next screen that asks what you’re selling, and then press “Next.”
- Enter a description on the next screen, which asks you to describer your item. Press “Next.”
- Enter a price for your item on the next screen, and then press “Next.” The Finish Your Post screen appears.
- The ZIP code Facebook has that’s associated with your account appears at the top of the Finish Your Post window. If the ZIP code isn’t correct, tap the current ZIP code, update it on the next screen, and then tap “Save” to return to the Finish Your Post screen.
- Tap “Select Category,” and then choose the category the item you’re selling best fits into.
- Tap “Post” in the lower-right corner of the Finish Your Post screen. The item will be displayed in the Active part of the Selling section.
Post Item for Sale in Facebook Desktop App
- Open your preferred Web browser and navigate to Facebook.
- Click “See More” in the Explore section on the left side of your screen.
- Click “Marketplace.” The Marketplace screen appears.
- Click the blue “Sell Something” button toward the top of the Marketplace window. The Sell Something on Marketplace dialog box appears.
- Enter the name of what you’re selling in the “What are you selling?” field.
- Enter the price in the Add Price field.
- Enter a city/state or ZIP code in the Add Location field.
- Click “Select a Category” to display a drop-down, and then choose the category the item you’re selling best fits into.
- Enter a description for your item in the Describe Your Item section.
- Click “Add Photos” if you have photos of the item you’re selling. Browse to where the images are located, selected the images you want to include with the post, and then click “Open.”
- Click “Post.” You can view your item by clicking “Selling” beneath Marketplace in the upper left corner of the Marketplace screen, and then choosing “Active” at the top of the window. The item you listed for sale will appear in this list.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.