Want to find out where your Facebook blocked friends are listed? We will see how to check Facebook blocked users’ list so you can decide whether to unblock them or not.
On Facebook, you are permitted to block and unblock people. You can block anyone bothering you on Facebook.
So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you’ve blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.
Welcome to our post on How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook | View My Block List – Facebook List View to Unblock Blocked Users. Continue reading it below:
A fast way to See Your Blocked List On Facebook | View My Block List – Facebook List View to Unblock Blocked Users- One thing is to create a Facebook profile another thing is in the usage. Sometimes you add friends who turns out be a snake in the green grass and so you decided to block them.And sometimes because of how frequent people tend to break your heart so you decide to block even people are innocent…. so you want to go back to cross check if you’ve mistakenly block your true friend. How do you get there? This post will help you figure out!
A fast way to See Your Blocked List On Facebook
To unblock someone, you have two options:
Viewing your list of Blocked Users on Facebook Mobile or Desktop Full Website
Below are steps on how to view the list of users on your Facebook blocked list on Mobile and Desktop.
On Mobile Devices
- Open your Facebook application
- Click the menu bar on the bottom right corner of your screen (for iPhone). This menu bar is on the top right corner on Android devices
- Scroll down to find and click Settings. This step is non-existent on Android devices
- Click Account Settings
- Scroll down through the options and select Blocking
A new page comes up with a list of users you’ve blocked.
- Login to your Facebook account by visiting the Facebook website and entering your login details
- Click the downward facing arrow on the top right corner
- Select Settings
- Click Blocking on the left side of the Settings page
Alternatively, you can also do the following:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page as far as you are signed in with your account
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
It’s your choice to unblock them when you see your blocked list on Facebook. Cheers! Please share this article.
Please share this (How To See Your Blocked List On Facebook | View My Block List – Facebook List View to Unblock Blocked Users) on Facebook and all??
How to See Your Blocked
List on Facebook
Facebook keeps a record of every user you block, enabling you to see at a glance which users cannot contact you in any way when using the social networking website. Blocked users are not displayed in alphabetical order, but rather in the order in which you blocked them, from most recent to least. When viewing a list of blocked users, you can take only one action: unblocking that user. You can view the blocked list when accessing Facebook from your PC’s Web browser.
Click the “Lock” icon at the top of any Facebook page and click the “How Do I Stop Someone From Bothering Me?” section.
Click the “View All Blocked Users” link to open the Blocked People window to view all blocked users.
Click the “Unblock” button to the right of the user you want to unblock.
Click “Confirm” to unblock that user, letting that user once again view your timeline and have permission to contact you.
Click “Close” to close the Blocked People window.
- Facebook does not automatically add an unblocked user as a friend; you will need to manually add that user as a friend again if you wish.