Selling homes or any other thing on Facebook is more advantageous than selling on any other platform. I’ve been wondering why users would abandon the Facebook market in favor of another, and I’ve discovered that they are unaware of it. Now, if you are reading this article, you are in luck because I am going to explain how to sell houses or your old items on Facebook right here in this article.
Selling on Facebook
Selling on Facebook is critical for any entrepreneur or businesswoman who wishes to take their business to the next level. Now, I’m sure you’re all familiar with Facebook and what it’s capable of; Facebook is a massively popular social media network that enables users to connect with thousands of people in less than an hour. Facebook provides an excellent opportunity to connect with other users and educate them about your product or market. However, it has simplified the process by enabling users to sell online. You can sell on Facebook once you gain access to the Facebook marketplace, but do you know what the Facebook marketplace is?
Marketplace on Facebook
The Facebook marketplace enables Facebook users to easily access and sell their products within their community or neighborhood. That is why it is referred to as the local marketplace on Facebook, as it enables you to view items for sale by people in your area or nearby. Everything has been simplified now that the Facebook marketplace is available; you can easily reach your customers, communicate with them online, and also sell to them online. However, if users believe this is not worthwhile because it is costly, allow me to inform you of the Facebook marketplace price.
Price on Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook marketplace has no price, which means that it is completely free to access and use at any time. With this information, I believe that a large number of Facebook users will rush to utilize the Facebook marketplace. You are aware that many users have missed out on this opportunity because they were unaware; however, now that you are aware, it will benefit you to access the Facebook marketplace. However, you must first be a Facebook user in order to access the Facebook marketplace, which is critical.
Create a Facebook Account
As I previously stated, you must have a Facebook account to access the Facebook marketplace. Therefore, follow the steps below to create a Facebook marketplace;
- Go to the Facebook website, www.facebook.com.
- Now the “sign up” link or “create new account” link must be clicked.
- Then enter all the details as given on the page.
- Also then click the sign-up button below, when you are through.
- Now verify your account with the codes sent to you.
Once you have been able to verify it then you will be welcomed to your new Facebook account.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
Now if you will like to access the Facebook marketplace, read the steps below;
- Just log in to your account on Facebook.
- Now if it is on Android or iPhone.
- Just click the three lines at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, you will now see the menu box.
- Now select the store icon.
- For desktop or computer just click the marketplace icon at the left side of your news feed.
- Now you will access the marketplace.
These are the steps for you to follow when you want to access the Facebook marketplace.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To sell on the Facebook marketplace read the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Then access the marketplace.
- Simply click the “shop” or “sell something” icon at the top of the page in the status update box.
- When you are done, add a picture of the items you want to sell.
- Also, add the title of your items.
- Now describe the item and also enter the prices of the items.
- Finally, add a category and location of the item.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The contents on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.