How to Remove A Page from My Facebook Account – How to Delete a FB Business Page On Android
Deleting or removing a Facebook page from your FB account is something quite easy, and I promise you will really find it more interestingly easy. Some years ago, I was into creating Facebook pages with brandable username – thinking I could raise some money selling it to brand owners, but it never happened – so, I lost interest and started removing each one of them one after the other.
Proceed reading below:
Search terms: How to Delete a Facebook Business Page, How to Delete Facebook Page on Android, Can I Delete My FB Business Page and Start over, How to Delete Facebook Page on App, How to Delete Facebook Page on Mobile, How Do I Remove a Page from My FB Account, How to Delete Facebook Account, How to Delete Facebook Page 2019
It was difficult at first because I, for one, didn’t know where to find nor locate the remove Facebook page option. Hence, I’m gonna show you how I deleted mine, and you too can delete yours.
How to delete a FB Page Permanently and Immediately
How to remove an FB Page From Account
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
- How do I delete my FB business page?
- How to Create A FB Business Account
- How To Delete A Facebook Page
- How to Hide Pages You Follow on Facebook