Do you want to know how to permanently and temporarily delete your Facebook account in 2019? In this article, I’ll walk you through the various methods which you can use to delete a Facebook account with the aid of a step by step guide, consisting of outlining the difference between ‘deactivating’ your account and ‘deleting’ it entirely. If you’re thinking about deleting your account you then you are not alone. Between the Cambridge Analytical scandal and growing worries approximately the impact social media has on our character and societal health, there has been an increasing number of people turning from these sites which tend to dominate the net.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
There are a few steps you can take when it comes to determining how much you use Facebook. Firstly you can change your privacy settings and other things which may consume your time. You can temporarily deactivate your account or you can delete the account permanently, but you have to know that when you delete the account permanently, you can no longer reverse it, in other words, the account with be inaccessible and unavailable. Check out how to Remove Facebook Account Forever
What Happens When We Deactivate Our Facebook Account
When you deactivate your Facebook account three things happen
- Your account can be reactivated anytime you wish to activate it.
- Facebook users will not be able to find you on Facebook or even view your timeline.
- Some of your contents may still be visible, contents like sent messages would still be available.
When You Permanently Delete Your Account, Five Things Happen
- You can no longer have access to the account for life.
- You request to delete your account may take a few more days to process your request.
- Your information would no longer be on Facebook, but it may take up to three months to permanently delete all the Facebook data.
- Some things are not stored in your account.
- Some copies of your Facebook identity may be stored on Facebook’s database but would be totally hidden.
How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account
Permanently deleting the account is very easy, you can follow the steps below to delete your account;
- Log in to Facebook using the account you wish to deactivate.
- Hit the menu option from the top navigation page.
- From the drop-down menu select Settings.
- On the pop-up screen, select the manage account.
- Now scroll down to the option that says “deactivate account” and click on it.
- Enter your Facebook account log in password to confirm your identity and hit the continue button.
- On the new page, input the reason why you want to deactivate your account
To finalize, confirm that you want to delete your account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.