When you deactivate your Facebook account, you can restore it by simply logging in with your Facebook user login details.
You should deactivate your Facebook account in case you want to get off of Facebook temporarily. On the other hand, if you want to leave Facebook forever and do not want to come back, you can delete the account permanently.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
The Facebook app that almost all Android smartphones have only allowed users to deactivate and delete their accounts. In order to delete your Fb account permanently using your Android mobile phone, you must consider using the mobile version of the web browser instead of using the everyday Fb app, and after signing in to your Facebook account from the browser, you must use a particular URL that will redirect you to a new page from where you can permanently remove your account profile off from Facebook.
Terms: How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately, Delete Facebook Account Link, How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days, How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone, How to Delete Facebook Account 2019, How to Deactivate Facebook 2019, How to Delete Facebook Account Without Password, Facebook Account Delete Option
Here is how to go about it:
- Turn on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Open any of your favorite web browser from the given list of apps.
- After opening the web browser, open the Facebook website on a new tab.
- On the opened window, provide your login credentials to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in to your Facebook, copy or type https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser.
- On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section.
- Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
- In the Text in the box field, type the captcha code displayed in the image.
- Finally, tap OK to permanently delete your Facebook account.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.