Facebook, like most online platforms, is in the business of saving your entire search history; however, Facebook gives you easy access to delete individual searches or completely wipe your entire search history from your phone or browser.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept guest posts that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
A lot of bloggers have already written about just how much Facebook knows about you as a person. With its ever-changing privacy settings, it can be difficult to figure out where to go find the settings you need. Clearing your Facebook search history is certainly no exception to these changes.
How to Search Facebook
Facebook search is possibly the most powerful and the most under-utilized feature available to us all, but rarely will people use the function for more interesting searches.
How to Clear Your Facebook Search History
If you intend to visit Facebook via a web browser, you can erase your search history by performing the following actions:
- On your Facebook profile page, tap on the “View your activity log” button. NB: In a web browser, this button is located on the right-hand side.
- In the menu located on the left-hand side, under Photos and Videos, Likes, Reactions and Comments, click on More.
- When the menu expands to show all the filters, click on Search history.
- You will see a full chronological list of everything you’ve searched for on the Facebook platform. You can delete the searches individually by tapping/clicking on the Edit button close to the entry and clicking on the “Delete” button.
- You can also erase your entire search history in one go by clicking the Clear All Searches button.
- On your FB profile page and click or tap on the “Activity Log” button underneath your Facebook profile photo. (On iOS, the button is the third one from the left, while on Android it’s on the far left.)
- Tap on Filter at the top of the new screen.
- Next, scroll down to find and tap on the Search history.
- You can remove your entire search history by tapping Clear all searches and tap Confirm.
- To delete a single entry, tap the icon next to the entry in question and tap on Delete. (On iOS devices, the icon is an arrow, while on Android devices it’s an X.)
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.