But feel relax as we’ve written this simple article to help and guide you on how to edit your profile name in Facebook.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Check Out: How to Download Facebook App
Follow these steps to change for Facebook name in all version of the platform.
- On the FB desktop Version, locate and click the downward facing arrow in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings. Under “General” alternative of the settings options, you’ll see multiple fields with your name, username (URL), your contact email, and other information. Click on the Edit link next to “Name.” this will help you bring up a new field to enter a new first, middle, or last name as desired by you.
- On the app for mobile devices, the process is similar. Simply tap the Settings button, then select Account Settings and tap on “General” option. Locate and select the arrow next to your name, and then you can edit your FB name.
Recommended: How to Get Facebook Profile Back
What are Facebook Name Guidelines
- You should familiarize yourself with Facebook’s name guidelines and this can be seen in the Facebook help section. Consider the following before you choose the name to enter n Facebook
- You proposed name shouldn’t include a symbol, number, or “unusual capitalization.”
- It shouldn’t include characters from different languages.
- No title should be included in the name, so for the Drs, Mrs, and Captains, resist the urge to add titles
- Don’t include an offensive or suggestive word.
- A nickname can also be used but it must be a variation of your name for instance you can use Ann instead of Annabel or simply extend it to Annabella but note that it should at least match your previous username.
Those are the simple steps to change your profile name on Facebook.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.