How to Cancel a Facebook Friend Request on Smartphone: It won’t be an understatement to proclaim that Facebook is a full-fledged social media networking site which enables its users to send out friend’s request to any other user without restrictions. You can send this request to both known and unknown Facebook users including celebrities.
Read this: How to Add GIFs on Facebook Comment
Now to the main business of the day, below is how you can cancel a mistakenly sent Facebook friend’s request from your Android device;
- Open your Facebook app from your android device.
- Login using your Facebook login details
- Your Facebook will then open straight into your news feeds, click on the search box and then insert the name of the individual you sent the request
- From the search result, click on the user and go to his/her timeline.
- Then tap friend’s request button on from the individual’s timeline.
- From the dropdown option, select cancel request which immediately cancel the request you mistakenly sent.
Check Out: How to Identify Facebook Top Stalkers
And that’s all, so if you notice you’ve sent a request you wish not to send, you can use these steps to retract and delete the request.
I hope this article has helped you to delete your sent friend’s request on Facebook? You can as well share this article with all your contact so they can learn how it is done.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.