When it comes to quitting Facebook, you have to choose whether to delete your Facebook account permanently or deactivate your FB profile temporarily. Each of the two choices depends on your reason for wanting to leave Facebook.
It’s recommended that you Deactivate Facebook account if you have the intention of continuing Facebook later in life. You should Delete Facebook account if you are genuinely sure that you won’t be needing your Facebook account in the future.
Below are the quick differences that exist between Facebook deactivation and deletion for you to check out.
What are the differences between Deleting Your Facebook account and Deactivating it?
- You can reactivate it whenever you want.
- People can’t see your Timeline or search for you.
- Some info may remain visible (for example, messages you sent).
- It takes effect immediately without waste of time
- We delay deletion a few days after it’s requested. A deletion request is canceled if you log back into your Facebook account during this time.
- It may take up to 90 days (3 months) to delete data stored in backup systems. Your info isn’t accessible on Facebook during this time.
- Copies of some material (for example, log records) may remain in our database but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Some things aren’t stored in your account. For example, a friend may have messages from you after deletion.
- You can’t regain access or recover any information on your FB account once it’s deleted.
If you intend to deactivate your account on Facebook, you are advised to login to your Facebook account on a web browser and visit this web address: www.facebook.com/deactivate.php
The same applies to deleting your Facebook account, but in this case, you are advised to visit m.facebook.com/account/delete on your web browser.
Search terms: How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately, How to Deactivate Facebook Messenger, Delete Facebook Account Link, How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days, How to Deactivate Facebook 2019, How to Delete Facebook Account 2019, How to Deactivate Facebook Account in Mobile, How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone
Note: It may take up to 14 or 90 days before your Facebook account can be permanently deleted from the Facebook server.
Please share this article and don’t be a shellfish. Sharing is caring
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.