Check out: How to Change Facebook Profile Name
Note that changing your password is different from resetting your password. To change your password, you have to be able to remember your present password but you only reset your password when you have forgotten the present password which is done at the login page. A reset code will be sent to your registered email to reset it but to change your password, here are the steps to follow;
- Login to your Facebook account most preferable from a mobile app on your mobile device
- At the homepage, click on the arrow facing down at the top corner
- From the drop-down options, click on settings
- Then general
- Click on edit just in front of the password
- Then you will be required to input your present password before inputting a new password (note that Facebook password is case sensitive and it is good to use a combination of letter, digit and symbols to form a strong password)
- Click on confirm, then your password will be changed to the new one.
Note that Facebook will log out all other third party applications connected to it after changing your password, so you have to re-login whenever you open the application.
Read Also: How to Check Facebook Viewer
I hope reading this article has helped you change your password, if so, share with friends to teach them how to change their password with ease.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.