What happens in the above case is that you do not know where your logout button is located on Facebook. It happened to me for almost a year but I didn’t bother finding out since I was the only using my system and so I didn’t need to logout of my Facebook account.
We accept sponsored posts that are honest and related to the topics we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com]
In this post, I want to show you how to logout of Facebook account so you can login to another or do whatever you want to do.
Facebook Log out now: To log out from your current device that you are using to access Facebook, simply click on the V-like drop down and select “Logout” at the top right hand corner of your FB page – See the image below:
Check Out: Who Viewed my Facebook Profile
Advance Facebook Account Logout
- To log out of FB on another computer, phone or tablet that you have used to access your FB account, you need to follow the steps given bellow.
- It’s needful to logout of all public computers that you have used to login to your account else you may fall victim of cyber criminals.
- This is how you can automatically logout of all other device that you have used to access Facebook in the past.
- Go to your Security and Login Settings
- Click on the Where You’re Logged In section
- Find the session you want to end and click End Activity
- Clicking End Activity will immediately log you off of Facebook on that computer, phone or tablet.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.