How do I delete Facebook account completely Right Now? Is it possible to permanently delete your Facebook profile, messages, photos, videos, and Facebook friends? Here is a complete way to get rid of your FB account.
You may have navigated through complex settings on Facebook and searched in Google to get rid of it. But you didn’t find a way to completely delete your Facebook account.
Even Facebook doesn’t want you should leave Facebook easily. You have tried to deactivate your Facebook account, but this is not the permanent way to come out from Facebook.
What to do before deleting your Facebook account
1. Backup your data by moving to the drop-down menu -> General tab in the left column -> click on “Download a copy”
2. Send your friend an e-mail letting them know you will no longer be on Facebook. You can drop a message through Facebook that you are leaving Facebook
3. Uninstall any Facebook apps that you use to login to Facebook. It may be that you are logged via Android Mobile, iPhone, or Blackberry. These may unintentionally cause you to remain logged in even after you attempt to delete your Facebook account. While you could also log out from these apps, but the safest measure is to get rid of them entirely.
Below step by step guide lead you to delete Facebook account:
1. Login to your Facebook account and then click below the secret delete Facebook account link.
2. A pop-up window will appear and then click Delete my account
3. Confirm your decision with a pop-up window. The pop-up window says “You are about to permanently delete your account. Are you sure?“. Enter password and security check and then click ok
4. After confirming, again a new pop-up window appears “Permanently Delete Account“. It says ” Your account has been deactivated from the site and will be permanently deleted within 14 days. If you log into your account within the next 14 days, your account will be reactivated and you will have the option to cancel your request.”
5. Now you would be logged out from your Facebook account. Check your email with the subject “Account Scheduled for Deletion“. In a mail, you are requested again to cancel your request to permanently delete your account. It indicates that Facebook still doesn’t want to lose you. If you still want to come again to the Facebook world, login with a given link.
6. When you will log in again, a new pop-up appears. It says to either “Cancel Deletion” or “Confirm Deletion“. Now again the choice is yours, “Cancel Deletion” if you want to come again or “Confirm Deletion” if you still stick with your decision.
Things to Note
- Never login again the next 14 days, if you are sure you wish to permanently delete your account.
- If you wish to come back again, simply follow the link below within 14 days
- Must log out of anything connected with Facebook. It may include any app or service that you’ve connected or logged in. It may be Instagram, Calender app, Spotify, etc. on your smartphone.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies from your desktop, smartphone, and tablet. Otherwise, saved login credentials on your respective devices will trigger account reactivation.
How Do I Temporarily Deactivate My Facebook Account Right Now?
Facebook is good, but sometimes you are feeling like it is time for a break. Checking your newsfeed every 30 minutes and you can get tiring. Deactivating (Disable) your account will hide your profile from everyone on Facebook, but preserve your information in case you ever feel like going back. Follow this introduction below to quickly get your account deactivated and reclaim your free time. Make sure you want to do it!
First, you have to login Facebook:
Then, click here and retype password (maybe):
Choose the reason you want deactivate account (anything):
Next, choose Close:
Next, click Deactivate:
Finally, choose to Deactivate Now:
Now, nobody can see you on Facebook, but if you log in your account will Reactivate.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.