Does it mean that they intentionally refused to change their status? Some haters will quickly conclude that they just want to flirt! The simple truth is that most of them are just ignorant of the fact that their status is still displaying single while they are Engaged or Married. While others really want to change it but don’t know where to find the Facebook settings. See: How to tag People or Pages in Photos on Facebook
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
In this post, our aim is to show you how to change your relationship status on Facebook and be who you are in real life.
It makes you responsible when someone who knows your status stumble on your profile and find out that you represent your true self even on social network.
On the other hand, friends who never knew your new relationship status will be wowed when they see. So let’s head on to changing your status right away!
Change Your Relationship Status on Facebook
To add or edit your relationship status:
- Go to your profile and click About, then Family and Relationships in the left column.
- Click Add your relationship status or hover over your relationship and click Edit.
- Choose your relationship status from the drop-down menu. Depending on your status, you may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
- Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this with.
- Click Save Changes.
How to add a relationship as a life event on your profile:
- Go to your Facebook profile and click About, then Life Events.
- Select the type of relationship or event you’d like to add. You may also have the option to add the name of the person you’re in a relationship with and your anniversary.
- Use the audience selector to choose who you want to share this event with.
- Check the box next to Update relationship status to update your status in your profile.
- Click Save.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.