Have you ever heard of the Facebook Android messages app? The Facebook Android messages app enables you to send messages to friends and family faster. With this app you can connect to friends or family in both far and near distance, in other words, you can connect with friends and family in foreign countries. Do you know with the messenger app on Android devices you can do a lot of other things apart from chatting or messaging? But before I tell you other things the messenger app can do let me tell you what the messenger app itself is.
The messenger app is an instant messaging app that allows its users to send messages to friends and family very faster and easy. The messenger app is owned by the Facebook platform. In other words, the messenger app is used to chat on Facebook. The messenger can’t be used to access any other platform apart from Facebook. And before you can access the messenger you must be a certified user on Facebook, in the sense that you must have an account on the Facebook platform.
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
Android Messages App – How to Create an Account on the Facebook Platform
If you want to create a Facebook account is not that difficult to do. It is very simple and easy. To make everything easier for you just follow the steps below.
- Open the browser or chrome on your device or PC.
- Then visit the webpage www.facebook.com.
- Click on ‘create new account’.
- Fill in the details by entering your names and email or phone number and password.
- Select a gender and put your date of birth.
- Then click on sign up.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter the code in the confirmation box that appear on your screen and click on continue.
These are the steps to make you a certified user on the Facebook platform and be able to access the messenger app.
Android Messages App – Features Of the Messenger App
Here are some features you can enjoy when you are using the messenger app.
- It can be used to send money to friends.
- Can record a voice message and send to friends or family on Facebook.
- Also you can make free video or audio calls with friends and family on Facebook.
- You can also see map or location on messenger.
- Stickers that are very beautiful can be sent to friends.
These are some of the features the messenger offers to its users, although there are lots more.
Android Messages App – How to Download the Messenger App
If you want to access the messenger app on your device you will need to download it on it. And to download the messenger is very simple and easy, but you will need to follow some guidelines to put you through.
- Access the Google play store in your device.
- Select the search tab at the top of the page.
- Type the name of the app in the tab.
- Click on search.
- You will be shown results of the app you have searched.
- You will have to tap on the messenger app of your choice, because there will be lots of messenger apps given.
- Click on install. Immediately the app will begin to download automatically.
- You can now install it on your device after download..
These are the steps to direct you on how you can download the Android messages app.
Android Messages App – How to Login Messenger App
If you ever find it tough to login to your messenger then follow these steps below.
- Open the messenger app.
- You will have to enter your email or phone number and also your password in the two boxes displayed.
- Then click on login.
That is it; these are the steps to get you logged in to the messenger app.
Check out other best text messaging app here
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.