Changing your Facebook page name might look troublesome at times but don’t worry, we are here to help you by showing you how to change your page name on Facebook.
How do I change my Page’s name on Facebook?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Fb Page’s name.To request a change to your Page’s name:
We at BuzzFeedNg are lovers of great contents; we accept posts contribution that are honest and related to the topics that we cover here on BuzzFeedNg.com. Kindly send your post to us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] and we will publish free of charge.
Continue reading below;
- Click About on the left side of your Page
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue
- Review your request and click Request Change
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- This option isn’t currently available in your location.
- There may be limits on your Page.
- Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username.
Disclosure: This post can include affiliate links, which means that if you click a link and buy anything we suggested, we may earn a fee. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.
Copyright & Warning: Published contents on this blog may not be reproduced, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment.
The blog content on this site is written and published with good intentions. If you own this content & believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [admin(at)buzzfeedng.com] or [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.